enjoy the ride!

enjoy the ride!
may i have your ticket, please?

About Me

My photo
mother and wife to create a beautiful family of six. What a wonderful blessing!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010



My day old child lay in my arms,
With my lips against his ear.
I whispered strongly, "How I wish--
I wish that you could hear,

"I've a hundred wonderful things to say,
(a tiny cough and a nod),
hurry, hurry, hurry and grow
So I can tell you about God."

My day-old baby's mouth was still
And my words only tickled his ear,
But a kind of light passed through his eyes,
And I saw this thought appear:

"How I wish I had a voice and words,
I've a hundred things to say.
Before I forget, I'd tell you of God --
I left Him yesterday."

--Carol Lynn Pearson

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Pearson writes some good poems- I liked that one too. She is getting even more cute. Oh, and thanks for posting the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special little piece of heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures. She's so beautiful, made me cry hoping for a girl. I try not to do that. Having another boy would be wonderful ...too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww . . . thank you jen - dont cry though. i am sending you all my hopes and everything for this one . . . but just to let you know-you are an amazing mother to your boys!

    ReplyDelete

ivloopers sound


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers