enjoy the ride!

enjoy the ride!
may i have your ticket, please?

About Me

My photo
mother and wife to create a beautiful family of six. What a wonderful blessing!

Monday, March 14, 2011

SAVED!!

Vylette is the cutest happiest most adorable thing that's ever been my life, don't get me wrong. I love her very very much!b Kyle had a problem he had to resolve so he was unable to attend church on Sunday. He dropped me off, I took Vylette, diaper bag, purse, scriptures, vylettes shoes and a blanket. He ended up taking the car . . . and the key to the library! It was ward conference so I was looking forward to hearing the new stake pres. I couldn't leave my stuff in the library - i couldn't leave it in the classroom - Vylette wouldn't sit still. I went to sacrament meeting . . . she wriggled outta my arm and tried to roam the chapel! I had to chase her down and she started vocalizing her contempt so I had to start roaming t he halls. The mother's lounge has a nice speaker thing so I could hear conference, but there was NOTHING for her to do in there. Luckily across the hall was the nursery room. SAVED! but someone already had my idea . . . it was Lyndi, the little girl only 2 weeks older than V. Great - they could play together! I had to leave her in their for a bit while I sang with the choir, then Sunday School. Vylette was such a disruption - she was yelling an amen or a yeah after the teacher made a point. I felt like we were at a revived gospel church! so I took her out of that and I walked around eventually ending up at the library to do my calling and even there she'd try and open the drawers getting all the crayons and scissors. The last hour was combined and she fooled me into thinking I could actually go! Nope - she squggled off my lap and started to run up and down the isles. she made it to the choir seats and there she was dodging the piano while I was trying to close the gap. it was a bit embarrassing to have all the adults in the church looking at me and wondering why on earth I can't control my own child!!

I caught her!!

I resorted to sit in the hallway and cry while V found the drinking fountain, kept turning it on and played in the water getting all down her front. I couldn't take it anymore! please, can't she stay in the nursery - I'll sit with her myself . . . it was the last 20 min. She and I went to the nursery and she was wonderful! But at the end of church we had to go back into the library. Of course she wasn't happy. After the library, I didn't see kyle was there to get me so V and I went to the outside playground portion of the nursery. She wouldn't get off the toys to come with me to the restroom, nor could I leave her there - she didn't let me anyhow. for a half hour we sat and she played in the toy car.

FINALLY there was kyle's truck . . . he had been here on time, but I didn't see him so he left got his phone and came back - oh, I don't have a phone right now btw - with a sigh of relief I lugged all I was carrying to the truck and I was saved!!!

3 comments:

  1. Saved from that little monster!

    She'll do.
    Gmpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you were there. I'm glad she was there. I'm glad you persisted. I'm glad it was ward conf and you didn;t need to open the library. I'm glad Kyle remembers you and comes back for you always! :)! I'm glad you have a wonderful baby to grow with and from! Take confidence. We usually are doing better than we feel! It all does "come to pass"...xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe he . . . yes, thank you. you remind me that if I ever need comfort because I feel things are too much, I turn to the Doctrine & Covenants: The Son of Man hath descended below them all - Art thou greater than he? All these things shall give thee experience, and shall be for thy good . . . Vylette is for my good in every way!!

    ReplyDelete

ivloopers sound


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers